Valdosta Premises Liability Lawyer
Landlords, owners and property managers are responsible fr keeping thier property safe for visitors. Their duty is to properly manage their property to protect others from foreseeable and sensless personal injury or harm. If you or a loved one has been injured on another person’s property or a public establishment that involved negligently maintained property, you may have be able to pursue compensation from the negligent property owner in a premises liability claim.
At The Helms Law Firm, we are committed to helping people who have been injured by the negligence of property owners. We are well-equipped to pursue compensation for injury victims across the spectrum of premises liability claims, such as:
- Claims involving slip-and-fall accidents
- Pursuing compensation for negligently secured object, such as accidents involving ites falling from shelves
- Injuries caused by hidden or dangerous conditions on property
- Injuries due to faulty or negligently maintained security systems
- Injuries from assaults and violent crimes
- Accidents involving faulty structures, inclusing collapsed deck
- Stairwell accidents, including those involving dangerous steps or faulty railings
- Other injuries suffered on commercial or residential property
To speak with a lawyer about an injury you have sustained as a result of a property owner’s negligence, contact our law office in Homerville, Georgia.
Your Right To Compensation
People who have been injured as a result of a slip-and-fall accident, assault or dangerous property condition may suffer serious or fatal injuries. For plaintiffs to recover compensation for their injuries, they must establish that the property owner was negligent.
Not all property accidents are the result of negligence. A plaintiff must establish that the property owner failed to take appropriate steps to prevent others from harm. In the context of a premises liability claim, there are a variety of ways that a property owner may have been negligent. You will need an experienced and dedicated personal injury attorney who is prepared to investigate the cause of your accident and identify evidence that may establish the liability of the property owner:
- In accidents involving injuries in slip-and-fall accidents, what steps did the property owner take to ensure the safety of the premises? Did the responsible party act diligently to address wet floors or slippery conditions, or other hazardous conditions?
- If you were injured at a bar, or during a public event due to assualt or other public violence, did the responsile party act to have adequate security measures in place?
- If you were injured in the collapse of a structural element on the property, was it due to faulty maintenance or other negligence of the property owner?
Attorney Jeff Helms has represented hundreds of clients in personal injury cases and has extensive experience in premises liability claims. He brings to each case the experience gained from more than 30 years of legal experience. He knows how to investigate the cause of accidents and build strong cases on his clients’ behalf to pursue the full compensation they are entitled to receive.