Serving Valdosta, Waycross, Homerville and Southern Georgia
Located in Homerville, Georgia, The Helms Law Firm offers a full-service personal injury practice for clients throughout Southern Georgia. We represent injured clients in nursing home injury, personal injury, workers' compensation, medical malpractice and product liability claims.
Attorney Jeffrey Helms has been fighting on behalf of injury victims for more than 20 years. He is a respected personal injury attorney and seasoned trial lawyer who is committed to vigorously pursuing the full and fair compensation his clients are entitled to receive.
Contact us to discuss your legal needs, including:
- Personal injury: We are committed to helping people who have been injured by the negligence and wrongdoing of others. Attorney Jeff Helms represents clients in a wide range of personal injury claims, including motor vehicle accidents, premises liability claims and other general liability claims. Visit our personal injury page for a more comprehensive listing of the types of cases we handle.
- Nursing home negligence: Nursing home patients may suffer serious or fatal injuries if they do not receive quality care. We handle a wide range of nursing home injury claims, including bedsores, slip-and-falls, sexual assault, physical assault, dehydration and malnutrition, failure to monitor and medication errors.
- Workers' compensation: If you have suffered a work-related injury or illness, contact The Helms Law Firm to speak with an experienced workers' compensation lawyer.
- Medical malpractice: We handle a wide range of medical malpractice claims, including failure to diagnose or timely treat an illness, disease or medical condition, medication errors, surgical errors, doctor and nurse errors, emergency room errors and hospital errors.
- Product liability: You may be entitled to compensation if you have been injured due to a dangerous or defective product. We represent clients in a wide range of product liability claims, including claims resulting from injuries caused by a medical device, industrial machine or other dangerous product.
- Business fraud and litigation: We represent clients who have been the victim of business fraud. We also represent business owners in partnership disputes and other legal disputes.
Contact a Clinch County Personal Injury Attorney and Valdosta Nursing Home Injury Lawyer
If you have questions and need to speak with a member of The Helms Law Firm, we are pleased to offer a free consultation. For assistance, call 912-487-5377 or contact us by e-mail.