If you have been injured and require compensation, the attorney you choose is important. You want an attorney with the experience to vigorously protect your rights and the dedication to give your legal matter the time and attention it requires.
You can find the quality legal representation you need at The Helms Law Firm. We are committed to pursuing full compensation on behalf of accident victims. If you need to speak with an attorney about an injury you have sustained, we encourage you to contact our law office in Homerville, Georgia.
Waycross Workers' Compensation Attorney
We represent clients in a wide range of injury claims, including:
- Nursing home injuries — The firm advocates for nursing home patients and their families after incidents of neglect, lack of care, lack of restraint and abuse, including physical, sexual and verbal abuse.
- Personal injury — We seek maximum damages on behalf of victims who have been injured due to the negligence or reckless behavior of others.
- Workers' compensation — Our attorneys are skilled in assisting injured workers to recover full benefits after an on-the-job accident.
- Medical malpractice — We have the medical understanding and experience needed to hold doctors, nurses and health care providers accountable for mistakes and negligence that has hurt our clients.
- Product liability — Our lawyers will fight on behalf of clients who have been injured due to errors in design and manufacturing of products and equipment.
Your Personal Advocate
Each case at our firm is handled personally by attorney Jeff Helms, with the assistance of a highly qualified staff. Attorney Jeff Helms has been advocating on behalf of injured clients for more than 25 years. As a skilled negotiator and trial lawyer, he is prepared to vigorously protect your rights.
Mr. Helms works closely with each of his clients to provide highly personalized legal representation. He takes time to listen to clients, answer their questions, explain their rights, return their calls promptly and keep them informed about the status of their cases.
Whether you have been injured in a nursing home, motor vehicle accident, injured by a dangerous or defective product, injured on the job, injured due to the negligence of others or injured as a result of medical negligence, you can be confident that you will have a strong advocate at The Helms Law Firm.
Contact a Valdosta Personal Injury Attorney Now
If you or a loved one has been injured and you need to speak with a car accident or nursing home injury lawyer, we are pleased to offer a free consultation. For assistance, call 912-487-5377 or contact us by email.